There are many benefits to having Solid Hardwood Flooring installed in your home. Whether it’s a residential interior, or a commercial installation, hard wood floors add an air of class, as well as structural strength. Hardwood floors are said to lend a sense of permanence to an interior and remain to be the most popular flooring choice for those who value tradition the most.
- Variety: Hard wood floors offer maximum choices in appearance. There are many colors, styles, stains and species available. An addition is a choice in the available finish that is pre-finished and unfinished hard wood floors. No matter how diverse and unique your needs are, there is always an option for you with hard wood floors
- Better acoustics: A properly installed hardwood floor never gives you hollow sounds or vibrations.
- Low maintenance: Hard wood floors and the floor finish are easy to keep and maintain.
- Healthy indoor air quality: These floors are a healthy choice for interior environments. It has no fibers, grout lines or embossing that can trap dust, pollen, particles, animal dander and allergens that occur with carpets. They are the best choice of flooring with allergy sufferers and improve air quality.
- Ageless quality: When other floors will begin to look tired and worn, your hard wood floors will still look beautiful. And your hard wood floors become more valuable as time goes by. Also keep in mind that unlike carpeting and vinyl, hard wood floors can be refinished rather than replaced when the finish has worn out.